The Munich H3 hashes every other Saturday at 17:00 (5PM) during Daylight Savings Time (summer) and 15:00(3pm) in the winter months.
We average a group size of roughly 15 - 30 hashers/runners.
Both runner and walker trails are available, which normally average between 6 and 12 km along the many parks, villages, and woodland trails throughout the Munich area.
Want to join us? Grab your running shoes and a change of clothes (there will be a car to store your gear) and check where the next run will be here:
The Munich Full Moon H3 hashes approx every month and their next run info can be found here:
- GM: Bird Brian
- RA: Mother F*cking Teresa
- RB: Small Hardon Collider
- Biermeister: Speedo Gonzales
- Hare razor: Debbie does Frankfurters
- Haberdasher: Last Koch Standing
- Song Mistress: Poor me, water!
- Hash cash: Bottom Blower
- Hash Sex: Thunderclap
- Hash Web: BrokeBack Mount Me
You can find us on the following sites: